I got this from ~scorpiandoll
I'm not going to tag someone else but if you want to answer these question, feel free to do it
1. why are you here on DA ?
To share my art and expose myself to others' art
2. did you came to DA because of somebody else ?
My best friend, ~sorgie
, and a few other people I knew were here
3. do you like the " Pirates of the Caribbean " movies ?
Random, but yes. I've seen them all, and I love them.
4. do you have the feeling too that everybody is leaving DA ?
I don't, actually. I know a lot of people disappear for a while, but there are a lot of reasons for that, and sometimes they come back. Like me. I do that a lot because I'm sickly. Sorry, guys.
5. did you knew that Philips made " Zelda " video games ?
Don't tell anyone, but I've never played Zelda... <.<
6. Laser or Ink Printer ?
This is interesting. Please tell me the difference between the two!
7. how many languages do you speak fluently, and which ?
I speak American English, and everyone always asks me about my accent. It's from all over the country.
My Spanish is terrible, but I speak a little, and that's about it. Language is sadly not one of my strengths.
8. for Christmas: classic halogen lightbulbs or modern modern LED technology?
I like the ones that don't give me headaches. Old school.
9. do you think DDs are always well chosen ? do you want one ?
I usually enjoy the DDs, and I think they are * often * well chosen, even if I find myself scratching my head over some of them. I would love to have a DD, but I couldn't think of a single work in my gallery that deserves one.
10. do you want to be married ? will be soon ? are already ?
I don't want to get old and die all alone, but marriage is a questionable thing for me. I like the idea of two people loving each other forever, but in practice, I think it's really just a financial contract. I guess I'll have to find someone I like well enough to date let alone to marry.
Okay...and now this;
1. For each of the 20 first people answering this journal, I will put their avatar and the three deviations I like most from their gallery on the list!
2. If you answer, you have to do the same in your journal, putting the tagger on the first place. The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone!